2021 WA Treasury Graduate Program
Applications for the 2021 Department of Treasury, Western Australia graduate program are now open.
The Treasury Graduate Program is a structured learning and development program that runs for 18 months with three rotations. During your rotations, you will experience a broad overview of the diverse areas of Treasury, be exposed to high profile State projects, build professional networks and engage in further learning and development.
As a Graduate Officer, you will perform challenging and interesting work and deal with a wide range of issues as well as a diverse range of stakeholders within government and across various industries. The Program offers a potential rotation to the Western Australian Treasury Corporation as well as the opportunity to secure a permanent role with Treasury after the graduate program, subject to satisfactory performance assessment.
- Training and development opportunities include participation on the Public Sector Graduate Development Program;
- Exposure to work across a variety of Treasury business units and be a part of working on high profile Government projects;
- Extensive support network comprising experienced supervisors, colleagues and an allocated buddy who is part of Treasury’s Young Professionals Program;
- Future leadership and development opportunities upon program completion including mentoring program, Executive and Director Shadowing and the Under Treasurer’s Educational Development Program; and
- Attractive starting salary, flexible working hours and Perth CBD location.
The Program seeks graduates from diverse backgrounds that can demonstrate the following:
- High academic achievement (70% and above) with a minimum of an undergraduate degree from all disciplines particularly Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Business/Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Political Science, Public Policy and Actuarial Studies.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Click here for more information.
How to Apply
Visit jobs.wa.gov.au and read the Graduate Application Pack and Role Statement prior to applying.
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.